WHO ARE WE 关于我们
We are a licensed Chartered Accountant firm registered with Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA). With the professional qualifications from Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA) and Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA), past experiences in accounting, audit and tax fields, we aim to break the traditional methods of accounting and management, to provide a more advanced level and professional accounting, management and consultation services to assist you in improving your businesses and be more sustainable.
我们是与马来西亚会计总会 MIA 注册执照的会计会所。持着专业的会计执照，我们希望的是突破传统的会计与打理事务方式，以更先进，更持久的管理方式让您的公司运作得更有效率，进步与更有竞争能力。
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT 我们的特点
Instead of providing you with the traditional financial statements and analysis, our main purpose is to give you better insights of your businesses to improve on your business performances and processes through quality reports, performance analysis, education and solutions to your business issues.
Services We Provide 我们的服务
Accounting And Finance Based
(1) Accounting会计 (2) Bookkeeping簿记 (3) Simple Taxation税务 (4) Specific Accounts Review or Inspection特定账号的检阅或审核 (5) Specific Accounts Management特定账号管理 (6) Advisory Services On Management And Finances管理和财务顾问服务
(7) Registration And Secretarial Services公司注册和秘书服务 (8) Human Resource Services人力资源管理 (9) Liaising With Auditors And Tax Agents安排稽查师与税务代理 (10) Training And Development在职训练与人工发展
Sales Services Tax 2018
KUALA LUMPUR: The reintroduction of the Sales and Services Tax (SST) will see its rate set at 10% for sales and 6% for services.
This was announced by Finance Minister Lim Guan Eng today who informed that the Bill on SST will be passed in Parliament in August.
By NST Online, July 16, 2018
For more information, please check out: http://www.customs.gov.my/ms/Pages/sst.aspx
Malaysian Economy First Quarter 2018
1. Global growth remained steady
2. Malaysia’s economy continues to perform strongly
3. Robust domestic demand and favourable external sector drive growth
4. Malaysia’s economy to expand further in 2018
For more information, please check out: http://www.treasury.gov.my/pdf/ekonomi/Q1_2018/First_Quarter_2018_MAIN_BOOK.pdf
Malaysia’s Commitment in International Tax Standard
In order to address the issue of base erosion and profit shifting, the Organization of Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) and the G20 countries introduced Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) Action Plan as international taxation standard. The plan consists of 15 actions to address BEPS issues.
For more information, please check out: http://www.treasury.gov.my/index.php/en/tax/malaysia-s-commitment-in-international-tax-standard.html